Guide to Home Repair
Guide to Home Repair: Get the Best Self-Help Guide on How to DIY Remodeling and Other Repairs For Your Home
There are a lot of things that either need to be repaired, or put together when you’re a homeowner. If you’re a new homeowner, and have just gotten out of apartment style living, you might want to take this list with you to the hardware store. From remodeling jobs to putting together furniture, there are many things to learn and consider before starting any work.
In this audiobook, you will learn amazing and effective tips on how to tackle repairs and remodeling of your home so you can save money. You will learn the most common tools and materials you need so you can prepare them. It will also teach you tips with electrical, decorating and many more.
This audiobook will cover the following topics:
- Five Power Tools You Cannot Live Without
- Different Types of Hammers and What Jobs They Perform
- Ten Critical Tools You Need to Stock Your Toolbox
- Types of Nails and What They Are Used For
- Importance of Wood Biscuits in Woodworking
- Different Uses of Wood Molding
- Furnace Fall-Out: Three Things to Check Before Calling an Expert
- Hot Water Heater Hook-Ups Made Easy
- Five Things to Do BEFORE Working on Electrical Problems
- Insulations Options for your Attic
- On the Level: How to Hang a Picture Properly
- Real Estate and Cheap Repairs, Big Profits
- And many more!
If you want to learn more, scroll up and click “add to cart” now!