Tarot Mastery for Beginners
Do you want to learn how to read tarot cards or even become an expert?
Do you want to improve your life or that of other people thanks to psychic tarot reading?
Do you want to know the never-before-seen techniques contained in tarot mastery?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
The Chamberlain family has always practiced Wicca magic in all aspects and Tarot reading. Amanda Chamberlain with well over 10 years of experience in the Tarots decided to divulge all her experiences in this book.
There are methods provided to teach you how to not only read the cards as you encounter them but also to make intuitive interpretations of each card individually as well as in their relation to the rest of the deck...
Tarot can be thought of as a kind of language through which we can hear and understand divine messages.
This communication comes through the individual cards and the symbolic system of the deck as a whole.
Tarot for Beginners sets you up to learn this language with a thorough grounding in the key concepts surrounding the Tarot, including:
- The origins and evolution of the Tarot as a divinatory art
- A comprehensive overview of the Major, Minor, and Court Arcana
- Tips for choosing your first deck and getting acquainted with your cards
- Instructions for the basic 3-card spread and the 10-card Celtic Cross, two of the most widely-used spreads in contemporary Tarot
- A step-by-step process for conducting Tarot readings
- Advice on reading the cards for yourself and in love
- Core meanings of each card in the standard Tarot deck
- And Much More!